Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Easter with Die Cuttin' Divas

Spring has sprung and it is time to celebrate. The Easter Bunny is about ready to go to work and bring fun treats.  At Die Cuttin' Divas this week our challenge is Easter or Spring.
I was playing around with washi tapes in my collection and really liked how the three looked together so it became the base for this card and I matched it with a simple sentiment stamp.
Once I had the base all set I just needed to find the right bunny to place onto my card.  I love polka dots so this little guy was just right.
A simple Easter card (already mailed out to a loved one) just right for our challenge at DCD.  Hop to it and join in this week.   

Supplies:
- Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge - bunny
- various washi-tapes
- Pink By Design stamp

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and I love the way the washi tape looks! I need to dig mine out~The bunny is so sweet! Cute, cute!
    have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Great use of the washi tapes!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.